|Golden Eagle Log Homes
is a member of the
Log Homes Council
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I buy a Golden Eagle Log Homes home instead of a different brand?
- You want a high quality log home package and don't want to overpay.
- You want the most complete package and you don't want any surprises to pop up after it is too late.
- You want the most complete package because you don't have a lot of time to waste shopping a hundred different stores.
- You want a complete package, so all things fit and work together and if they don't it is our responsibility.
- We are not high pressure, we aren't going to talk you into a full log if you really need or want a half log. We offer both so it is your choice.
- You want dry logs.
- You want to buy from people who care about your new home, appreciate your business and will service you in the years to come.
- You want a log home company who can customize standard plans or draw completely new plans and not pay extra in the end for that. You want kitchen and bath designers on staff to help coordinate the finished project.
- You don't want to be tricked by some slick salesman. You want to be told the truth even if the truth doesn't sound as good.
- Golden Eagle is owned and operated by brothers Jay and Tod Parmeter of Wisconsin Rapids, WI, not some overseas corporation or conglomerate. We actually work 6 days a week at Golden Eagle Log Homes, we actually live in a Golden Eagle Log Home, and can actually be reached if you have a problem before, during, or after the sale.
- We are flexible. If you want to deduct something out of our complete package, for example your brother is a cabinetmaker, we can deduct them and credit your account for them.
- We listen to you, your needs, and wants. It is not about what we want; it is about what you and your family wants.